Breaking News

20 Epic Salad Recipes


Craving fresh salads this time of year? Find 20 delicious and healthy salad recipes at cookieandkate.com
Happy Sunday! This time of year, all I want to eat are big, fresh, colorful salads. I’m still finalizing the details on my next “giant salad challenge” recipe but enjoyed the latest rendition all week long. For now, I thought I’d round up, oh, twenty of my favorites for you all to enjoy. You can always view my full salad archives here.
I’m so glad my cookbook is finally available, because I’ve had to keep eleven of my new favorite big salad recipes secret for the past year. In the book, you’ll also find four of my go-to homemade salad dressings, side salad suggestions for each season, and a five-step guide to designing your own epic salad.
Remember, salads keep best when the dressing is stored separately from the rest. I like to make a big batch of salad and keep it in the fridge for whenever hunger strikes. Just drizzle dressing into individual portions and enjoy. What kind of salad would you like to see next?!
Fun book stuff:
Truly the best Italian chopped salad recipe! It's vegetarian (easily vegan), too.

ليست هناك تعليقات